Most patients come to Budapest for two reasons. One is the immediate need to get a dental treatment which would cost a lot in the UK. The other reason is aesthetics (get a healthy smile) – cosmetic dentistry costs even more in Britain. Consider a trip abroad and save 60% on your treatment costs. Our dental travel tips and information will convince you!
Reasons to get a dental treatment in Budapest
- It is cheap (save up to 70% on UK costs)
- You get value for money – see our dental costs detailed
- No long waiting lists – you can meet your dentist in a day
- Trained, experienced professional dentists
- Professional dental team looks after patients
- No tricks or hidden fees
- Best dental implant systems used
- Accommodation, transfers are arranged by our staff
- Flights to Budapest take about 2 hours
- There are lots of budget airlines in the UK several times a week
What services we provide in Hungary?
- Pick up service from the airport to the hotel
- Transfers from hotel to our dental clinic
- Guidance in town, help with sightseeing and free time activities
- 24-hour customer care and support
- High quality standard raw materials, implant systems
- Detailed treatment plan with time frames, costs and additional information
- After care treatment
- Tips, hints and advise for healthy teeth
We are here to serve you – we help you solve the dental problem on a dental holiday in Budapest, Hungary. We help and assist patients to feel like home while getting dental treatment abroad.
Questions to Consider Before Opting for Dental Treatment Abroad
Before finalizing your decision to undergo dental treatment overseas, it is essential to seek answers to several critical questions, including:
- What does my treatment plan entail, and how many appointments will be necessary?
- What brand of implants do you employ?
- Are you regulated or registered with a recognized professional body?
- Do you possess insurance to cover the procedure?
- What happens in case of a severe issue requiring follow-up treatment?
- Who will be performing the procedure, and what qualifications do they hold? Is there a way to verify their credentials?
- Does the surgical team have proficiency in English, or is a translator provided?
- Can you provide references from past UK patients?
- How frequently have you performed this procedure?
- What is the rate of complications and infections among your patients?
- Do you offer any guarantees following the treatment?
- What post-treatment care do you provide?
- How do you address patient dissatisfaction with the results?
- If complications necessitate further treatment, is this included in the initial cost?
- Whom can I contact for guidance post-treatment?